Pottery Parlour Fire Damage

When Stephanie Hoffarth left her driveway on Friday, she spotted smoke pouring out of the white building nearby. She reacted quickly, getting to Dennis and Gail Pederson’s door as fast as possible and ringing their doorbell insistently. It’s Hoffarth’s quick thinking, the Pedersons say, that saved their Pottery Parlour building from being burned to the ground. 

Read the full story in your Tuesday, September 1st Times-Record. Purchase a paper copy at the TR office (146 3rd St NE, Valley City), local gas stations and grocery stores or buy an electronic copy by clicking "subscribe" in the top left corner of the www.times-online.com homepage.

Recommended for you