Gas Leak on VCSU Campus

By: 
TR Staff
Staff Writer

By Donovan Williams
trnews1@times-online.com
Yesterday Montana-Dakota Utilities discovered a leak inside an old 1950s gas main, just under Graichen Gym.
A crew from the MDU spent Tuesday morning doing repairs, assuring everyone in the area that though there was a faint odor of gas, there was no danger posed to the campus community.
Workers had to block off a portion of the 2nd Avenue/College Street intersection. There is still one-lane traffic through the area, but drivers are advised to keep away from the intersection until the repairs are complete.

Category: