NDDOT conducting tests on Travel Information Map today
The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) along with the North Dakota Highway Patrol (NDHP) will be conducting automated testing on our Travel Information Map today from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. to assist the NDHP with their new automated routing program.
While this testing is being completed, there will be a number of test travel alerts, road closures, load restrictions and construction projects appearing on NDDOT’s Travel Information Map that are only for testing purposes and should be disregarded. Persons signed up for the NDDOT GovDelivery Service will also receive test messages via e-mail or phone text messages and should disregard these messages.
When using our Travel Information Map today, the public should disregard the following test messages.
Test messages include:
· Road closure at US Hwy 281 from Edgeley to ND 46
· Road closure at US Hwy 281 five miles south of Edgeley
· No Travel Advised on US Hwy 83 from the South Dakota Border to I-94
· Continuous ice from US Hwy 52 from Pingree to Carrington
· Construction work on US Hwy 281 between ND 46 and Jamestown
· Width and height restriction in place on US Hwy 85 (10 miles north of Belfield)
· A load restriction is in effect on US Hwy 83 from Bismarck to Underwood