Skip to main content

Marathoners Shocked By Boston Tragedy

April 18, 2013

Local runners were shocked when they learned that two bomb blasts near the finish line of Monday's Boston Marathon killed three and injured 140.
Fargo Marathon director Mark Knutson said that the chilling attacks made him very sad.
"I've already been asked if we are going to increase security," Knutson said of the May 18 Fargo Marathon, which is expected to attract more than 20,000 runners. "We'll take whatever steps necessary but something like this, it's pretty much impossible to prevent."
More in Thursday's issue of the Times-Record

Summer youth sports programs are in full swing. Carly Halland works on gymnastics skills during...
Clarissa Olson competed with the Optimist East All-Stars Volleyball team last week. See Wednesday's...
Valley City took two from LaMoure, Wednesday night, 10-0 and 7-6.

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes