Skip to main content

Fire Damages Marion Home

March 5, 2013

The Marion Fire Department responded to a fire at the home of George and Sally Tvedt on 101st Street north of Marion (the Eckelson Road), in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The fire, which started in an attached garage, destroyed the garage and caused extensive damage to the home. The Tvedts, along with their dog, escaped the fire unharmed. A Marion firefighter was treated and released for smoke inhalation at Mercy
Hospital in Valley City.
Read more in Tuesday's Times-Record.

Approximately 70 to 75 students and staff participate in intramural basketball at Valley City High...
The intramural program at Valley City High School offers students a chance to play sports in a fun...
Florida's Gulf Coast shore offers an amazing March vacation. See Thursday's Times-Record to read...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes