Skip to main content

Fire Damages Marion Home

March 5, 2013

The Marion Fire Department responded to a fire at the home of George and Sally Tvedt on 101st Street north of Marion (the Eckelson Road), in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The fire, which started in an attached garage, destroyed the garage and caused extensive damage to the home. The Tvedts, along with their dog, escaped the fire unharmed. A Marion firefighter was treated and released for smoke inhalation at Mercy
Hospital in Valley City.
Read more in Tuesday's Times-Record.

The Ayr Rifles Sportsman’s Club hosted an outside Field Target Match Saturday in the park in Ayr, N...
Eighth-seed Valley City welcomed ninth-seed Wahpeton for Tuesday’s Eastern Dakota Conference Play-...
5 Star Bucking Bulls/Christensen Trucking won three of four games against YO 11 Tavern 94 won three...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes