Skip to main content

Fire Damages Marion Home

March 5, 2013

The Marion Fire Department responded to a fire at the home of George and Sally Tvedt on 101st Street north of Marion (the Eckelson Road), in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The fire, which started in an attached garage, destroyed the garage and caused extensive damage to the home. The Tvedts, along with their dog, escaped the fire unharmed. A Marion firefighter was treated and released for smoke inhalation at Mercy
Hospital in Valley City.
Read more in Tuesday's Times-Record.

Saturday February 21st, 2015 (#1) Kentucky (27-0) 110 Auburn (12-15) 75 Kentucky played host to SEC...
Saturday February 14, 2015 (#1) Kentucky (25-0) 77 South Carolina (12-12) 43 Kentucky came out and...
Each week we will be taking a look at the best games around the country. Arizona State (12-11) 81...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes