Skip to main content

Fire Damages Marion Home

March 5, 2013

The Marion Fire Department responded to a fire at the home of George and Sally Tvedt on 101st Street north of Marion (the Eckelson Road), in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The fire, which started in an attached garage, destroyed the garage and caused extensive damage to the home. The Tvedts, along with their dog, escaped the fire unharmed. A Marion firefighter was treated and released for smoke inhalation at Mercy
Hospital in Valley City.
Read more in Tuesday's Times-Record.

The Hi-Liner girls' tennis team has had a very busy schedule over the last week. See Tuesday's...
The Hi-Liner baseball team swept Fargo South Monday evening. See Tuesday's Times-Record to read...
Despite a strong offensive effort by Tarryn Justesen, the Hi-Liner softball team was unable to top...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes