Skip to main content

Fire Culprit: Space Heaters

February 6, 2014

Valley City Fire Chief Gary Retterath.

A fire that destroyed the home of John and Linda Schonert on Fourth Avenue Southwest in Valley City last week has been determined to have been started by space heaters in the basement, according to Valley City Fire Department Chief Gary Retterath.
More in Thursday's Times-Record.

The Hi-Liner boys' baseball team played Thursday evening in Valley City. See Friday's Times-Record...
The Hi-Liner girls' tennis team decisively won against the West Fargo Packers in EDC play Thursday...
A Valley City High School Track and Field athlete is closing in on the record books. See Thursday's...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes